Team City 6.5, the developer and build engineer-focused continuous integration server, is now available from JetBrains. It contains a revamped UI, along with a bunch of new features influenced by user experience and feedback.
Some of the additions to TeamCity 6.5:
- Personal Builds on branches for Git and Mercurial
- Parametrized Version Control System roots
- Muting of failed tests
- Tests grouping in test results
- Remote Agent Installation (push agent software on remote workstation)
- JetBrains dotCover results from TeamCity can now be rendered within Microsoft Visual Studio
- PowerShell runner, MSpec support and numerous other features for .NET teams
- Many usability improvements in all IDE plugins
The new version of TeamCity Professional Edition has done away with previous constraints, so small and medium-sized development teams have the ability to run TeamCity for free with no limit on the number of registered users. There is also support for LDAP, as well as adjustable per-project
Click here for a complete list of what's new in TeamCity 6.5 roles and permissions. These updates are designed to assist teams and startups in the adoption of Continuous Integration with no overhead.
Click here to download TeamCity 6.5