Text Rendering, PDF to PNG Conversion & Better Use of Memory
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
What’s new in this release?
New version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET (4.3.0) has been released. There have been some improvements related PDF to PNG conversion, text rendering, filling text, image fields, PDF security, memory utilization etc. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below.
- Glyph rendering quality issue
- Support is provided for reader extensions.
- Enhanced memory utilization for Concatenate, Append and Insert Method.
- Enhanced PDF to PNG conversion and text rendering on converted images.
- Enhanced image and text extraction and filling text.
- Improved PDF file security features and adding images.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a .NET component for editing existing PDF files. You can add/remove digital signatures or encrypt/decrypt a PDF. It supports many useful features like; PDF stamp creation, adding CJK font in form field, AcroForm, adding watermark or logo, extracting or adding images & text, adding bookmarks, appending pages and converting PDF file to TIFF, BMP, PNG & JPG image formats. It enables you to concatenate PDF files and allows adding or setting XMP Metadata to an existing PDF.More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET:
- Product Overview for Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET:
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET:
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET:
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET blog:
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.