Date: June 29, 2015
By: Aaron Delp and Brian Gracely
Description: Aaron and Brian talk to Josh Ellithorpe (@zquestz), Software Architect for Apcera's Hybrid Cloud Operating System and what it was like to blaze a trail prior to Docker and we dig deep into security and granularity policies in cloud native apps.
Interested in the O'Reilly OSCON?
- Want a chance at a free pass for OSCON? Send us your interesting journey in Open Source to email@example.com by Friday July 10th and we'll pick a winner!
- Want to register for OSCON now? Use promo code 20CLOUD for 20% off
- Check out the OSCON Schedule
- Free eBook from O'Reilly Media for Cloudcast Listeners!
- Check out an excerpt from the upcoming Docker Cookbook
Links from the show:
- Apcera Website
- Beyond Containers: Agility and Security in Docker Delivery on YouTube
- Thanks for the Docker folks for having us! - DockerCon 2015 on YouTube