The Cloudify Awesome Sauce Monthly Roundup: Serverless, Kubernetes, and Linux-Fu
Here's a listing of June's biggest hits in the worlds of cloud and DevOps.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Did you miss us? Well, we missed you and we have a bunch of great new DevOps and Cloud awesomeness to share, so pull up a chair and enjoy the June edition of the Aweseome Sauce Monthly Roundup!
- Comcast is a tool designed to simulate common network problems like latency, bandwidth restrictions, and dropped/reordered/corrupted packets.
- evil.sh - Subtle and not-so-subtle shell tweaks that will slowly drive people insane.
- Minikube - Simple way to run and test a single-node Kubernetes cluster locally
- Check The Status Of All Services (Linux)
- Spread: Docker to Kubernetes in one command
- 2016 State of DevOps Report from Puppet
- StackOverflow Developer Survey Results 2016
- Serverless Architectures
- How to Keep Calm and Mitigate a 470 Gbps DDoS Attack
- Container (Orchestration) Market gets exciting
- AWS Elasticsearch Service Woes
- MongoDB Delivers Atlas Database as a Service Offering
- Learn the ways of Linux-fu, for free.
- Let's focus on the human aspects of running infrastructure
- Learn DevOps
- Using the Pipeline Plugin to Accelerate Continuous Delivery -- Part 2 (Part 1 here)
Published at DZone with permission of Jeremy Hess, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.