Since the beginning of this journey, I've taken Google AMP specifications and integrated them into DanylkoWeb.
This is kind of a backwards way to write a series of posts, but this post you're reading is considered to be an introduction to the list of posts I wrote over a span of four months.
These posts detail my journey to create a Google AMP-compliant website using ASP.NET MVC and the techniques I used to accommodate Google in their mobile endeavors.
Instead of writing all of these posts and scattering them across my site, I thought it would be better to create a "guide" for building your own AMP pages based on my efforts.
So, let's get this collection kicked off with Creating Google AMP pages with ASP.NET MVC.