The Highest Ranked Business Intelligence Software in 2020
Selecting the right Business Intelligence (BI) Platform can be a challenging task. We recommend looking at a full-stack BI Platform that is easy to use.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
These tools are used by data science professionals and businesses to collect, evaluate, monitor, and predict future business results through basic observations of the company's data. Trends are becoming the standard for business practices, strategic designs, and increasingly critical methods of growing profit through the use of successful visualizations and the provision of real-time online insights. Here are the Top 10 Business Intelligence Software in 2020.
Shortlist 2020: The Best BI Tools In The Market (TIBCO Spotfire | Qlik Sense | SAP Crystal | Bizdata Bizintel360 | Tableau Desktop | TIBCO Jaspersoft | SAP Analytics Cloud | SAP Lumira Discovery | Birst | Microsoft Power BI | QlikView)
TIBCO Spotfire tool is the most comprehensive analytical platform on the market that helps you to explore and view new intelligence ideas using immersive dashboards and advanced analytics. TIBCO Spotfire Analytics provides a wide variety of skills, such as predictive analysis and location and broadcast analysis. And TIBCO Spotfire Modifications allows you quickly, repeatedly, and to scale custom-made testing apps.
- Immersive Visual Analytics.
- Spotfire Mods: Custom Analytics Apps.
- Embedded Interactive AI, Data Science.
- Real-time Streaming Analytics.
- Powerful GeoAnalytics.
- Intelligent Data Wrangling.
Qlik Sense is a dynamic auto service and visualization analytics application that simplifies data analysis for a wide range of users (from the non-tech savvy to the data expert). Through intuitively organizing documents, drag-and-drop capabilities, and diving into functionality, companies can quickly and securely identify and share data relationships and key insights.
- Associative Model.
- Smart Visualizations and Analytics.
- Self- Service Creation.
- Centralized Sharing and Collaboration.
- Data Storytelling and Reporting.
SAP Crystals Report is a BI program that helps produce reports for Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, XML Data Source, Microsoft Excel, and many other non-SAP data sources. Understanding this tool helps industry leaders to generate advanced reports and to make accurate or profitable decisions.
- Powerful data mash-ups.
- Intuitive design environment.
- Design acceleration features.
- Field explorer to manage report fields.
- Wizards and experts for report creation.
- Database expert for graphical table linking.
Data analysis with Tableau is very fast and the visualization generated takes the form of dashboards and worksheets. Tableau's data should be interpreted at any stage of an enterprise by experts. Tableau software is perfect because it does not need any technical expertise to function or any form of programming. This tool has drawn people from all fields such as companies, academics, diverse industries, etc.
- Data Blending.
- Real-time analysis.
- Collaboration of data.
Bizintel360 is a full-stack BI platform by Bizdata Inc. that makes data work better and delivers Integrated Data Analytics. It is a cloud-native, self-service advanced analytics decision support platform for Enterprise leaders and Business users. It connects to any data source: flat files, XML, XLS, or any system and helps in deriving insights, visualizations without any programming knowledge. Bizintel360 enables organizations to scale advanced analytics across the enterprise by enabling real-time data analytics for Field Sales, IoT streaming, Digital Marketing, Security Anomaly detection, Fraud and waste, and Risk Management.
- No ETL investment required.
- No Data Warehouse needed.
- No Data Model required.
- Connect Multiple Data Sources and Formats.
- Creates Auto Relationship Between Source Data and Target Data.
- Powerful Search Engine: helps locate the needed information within the platform without any hassle.
- Data Quality and Data Enrichment: Detects duplicate customer, wrong PIN/ ZIP Code, Phone number and address, missing First Name or Last Name, missing special attributes during the quality check of data.
- Create Widgets and Reporting: More than 70 visualization types for various insights and business needs.
- It is horizontally scalable.
Jaspersoft is a business intelligence (BI) embedded application with the ability to view, report, and interpret data. Built for SMBs and companies, Jaspersoft lets web developers incorporate deeply immersive dashboards, feedback, and commentary into their apps. Architecturally and economically scalable, Jaspersoft enables organizations of all sizes to take creativity and smarter business choices from multi-faceted data resources. Jaspersoft also enables faster business decision-making by providing timely, practicable evidence within the enterprise's structures and processes.
- Data Analysis.
- Data Filtering.
- Job Scheduling.
- Version Control.
- Match and Merge.
SAP Analytics Cloud is a multi-faceted cloud analytics tool. SAP introduces its immense business analytics experience to SAC through an enterprise-level cloud analytics platform that delivers a simple UI with gentle knowledge for various user groups.
- Data processing using AI and NLP.
- Instant context and explanation.
- Smart Discovery feature.
- Predictive analytics tools.
SAP Lumira Discovery is a data analysis software application that allows business customers to take full advantage of a large amount of data available to the company through data collection and viewing features. In Grids and Graphs, data for the production of presentations, dashboards, infographics, or business analyzes can be accessed from all key source data (like MS Excel, CSV, txt, or different database formats). The provider believes that its method helps users to go past tablets and view basic data, all with drag and drop, point and click actions.
- Live Connection to External Data.
- Instant picture of External Data.
- OLAP (Pre-processed cube representation).
- ROLAP (SQL-layer querying).
- Multi-Data Source Reporting.
Birst is a cloud business analytical framework with an in-memory data model designed to connect the entire entity to a common analysis base through a network of virtualized BI instances.
This means that businesses relate to various platforms and establish models for these fields to create an integrated view of success.
- Adaptive User Experience.
- Blends centralized and decentralized data.
- Multi-tenant Cloud Architecture.
- Embedded Analytics.
- Automated Data Refinement (ADR).
- Infinite Connectivity Framework.
Microsoft Power BI is a tool that provides you with business knowledge from on-site or on-site data stored in the cloud. It links the sources, shows what's important, and lets you talk. Power BI will make the data accessible through engaging, consistent, and interactive dashboards to provide you with scale perspectives and strategic, practical insights.
- Manage and showcase data.
- Create interactive reports.
- Visualize and customize data.
- Optimizing Machine Learning models.
- Generate real-time analytics.
QlikView is Qlik's pioneering data discovery and customer insight tech technology information and analysis company. It is designed to provide customers with some degree of technical expertise with self-service data that help to make decisions and generate broad ROIs.
- Dynamic BI system.
- Interacting dashboards, and analytics.
- Searching across all data.
- Secure and real-time collaboration.
- API availability.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.