The Ultimate Interview Preparation Guide [Link List]
If you're looking for your next big break, take a look at this list which should help you stay up to date and prepare for every interview eventuality.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
All of us need to do some interview preparation, from those of us applying for our first position, to those who have been developing and design software for years. And there’s some out there who want to keep our skills sharp. No matter which camp you fall into, this list of lists will give you a headstart with some of the best lists of interview questions and prep guides.
- Coding Interview University covers everything from algorithmic complexity, data structures, trees, sorting, caches and design patterns.
- Design Patterns for Humans will help you get (re)acquainted with design patterns by giving you real world examples
- Top 15 Data Structures and Algorithm Interviews Questions will have you prepared for the basic data structure type questions that come up in most Java interviews
- Design Patterns Uncovered brings you through each design pattern from the Gang of Four book with complete Java examples and real world explanations
- 115 Java Interview Questions and Answers is a good start if you don’t need to cover the latest features from Java 7+
- Core Java Concurrency is perfect for developers who need to have a good grasp of multi-threaded applications
- The Questions gives a list of questions, broken up into three levels of software engineer seniority. It also includes whiteboard excercises that you might get caught with
- Android Interview Questions is an excellent cheatsheet to have close to hand with some basics in data structures and core Java, along with many Android specific questions
- 10 Android Interview Questions and Answers has more of the questions that might catch you out, particularly their question on avoiding ANR.
- Getting Started with Kotlin is a refcard that covers the basic syntax and most popular features of the language
- Awesome iOS Interview is the best place to get started, with a very complete list of questions and answers
- iOS Interview Questions is a curated list of questions going from core data, to memory management with Swift and Objective-C
- iOS Developer and Designer Interview Questions has questions targeted at developers, designers and also has specific sections for App Store and iOS user interface
- Cracking the Coding Interview has a number of Swift solutions in playgrounds for various data structure problems
- DevOps Job Interview Questions covers a broad spectrum of topics, from networking to security, cloud and continuous integration
- Top 10 DevOps Tools for 2018 will ensure that you have a handle on the most popular related tools and technologies
- 20 Favorite DevOps Interview Questions is a list where professionals share the questions that give them the most insight into candidates
- The 7 Questions You’ll be Asked at a UX Design Interview covers the high level questions that you can expect
- 19 Essential Visual Interview Questions goes through topics like design approach, influences and the future of design
Other General Dev Interview Lists
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.