This week there were a couple of new presentations on Apache NiFi worth checking it. People are using NiFi to read data from files, sensors, devices, logs, MongoDB, Cassandra, relational databases and more.
- Real-Time Data Flow with Apache NiFi
- My talk from the July 14th Princeton Meetup
- Scalable OCR with NiFi (Github)
- From Zero to Data Flow in Hours
- Using Apache NiFi with SAS for Machine Learning
Apache NiFi Updates
- Apache NiFi 0.70 has been relased with the ability to send to Slack!
- Apache NiFi - Minifi was recently released, this is a smaller version for edge servers and small devices.
- Apache NiFi SandBox in Docker.
Apache NiFi Processors (Plugins)