This Week in Spring Jan. 18, 2016 Edition
It might be Winter, but here are the latest Spring happenings! Let's look at Spring Boot with Wicket, Spring Boot with MongoDB, and lots of other awesome happenings!
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! What a week it’s been! Last week saw me visit St. Louis to speak to some customers and deliver a talk at a meetup with my pal Mark Heckler
- Check out this post on using Spring Boot with the Wicket web framework
- Nice, quick post on using Spring Boot with MongoDB
- I love this post: it shows how to use Spring Cloud’s Config Server with Groovy. Is that a big deal? NO! It’s an incredibly tiny, concise, expressive deal! What a wollup!
- I hope you’ll join my pal Kenny Bastani for a webinar as he looks at how to use Spring Boot and Neo4J to create a page rank algorithm later this month
- Join Spring Data lead Oliver Gierke as he reviews the latest and greatest in Spring Data in this webinar
- Check out test-obsessed Sam Brannen & Nicolas Fränkel’s talk from SpringOne2GX 2015 on testing with Spring 4.2
- Dr. Mark Pollack’s SpringOne2GX 2015 talk on where Spring XD has been and where it’s going is not to be missed
- Our pal Patrick Grimard is at it again, this time with a look at Spring Boot 1.3’s DevTools
- Some of us here at the big ol’ Pivotal ranch sat down with The New Stack to talk about cloud native application development. First up is resident sage Michael Coté who looks at the cloud opportunity
- The next interview is with the epic Casey West on the high level implications of a cloud platform like Cloud Foundry for developers
- Finally, the last two videos are l’il ’ol me giving a succinct introduction to Spring Boot
- …and Spring Cloud
Published at DZone with permission of Josh Long, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.