This Week in Spring: All Things Spring Cloud and More
Learn more about all things Spring Cloud and more in this week's ''This Week in Spring!''
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! This week I'm in Antwerp, Belgium for the epic Devoxx event. I was in Singapore for Devoxx Belgium 2018, and so I was so glad I was able to make it this year!
I finished a "deep dive" session this morning with an amazing crowd of people who hung out with me for 3 hours to talk about Reactive Spring. I've got two more one-hour talks on Thursday — "Bootiful Testing" and "Bootiful Kotlin." I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone for those talks as well!
We're keeping it short and sweet this week, so let's get to it!
- Azure Spring Cloud is now available for public preview!
- Spring Data Moore SR1 and Lovelace SR12 were released.
- Spring Security 5.2.1 and 5.1.7 is out now.
- Spring Cloud Stream— Composed Functions or EIP — check it out!
- Spring Framework 5.2.1 and 5.1.11 are available now.
- A Bootiful Podcast: Hibernate guru Vlad Mihalcea — go give it a listen.
- Spring Cloud Stream - Event Routing — be sure to check this one out.
- Check out this post: Getting Started With Spring Cloud Stream!
- This is a Spring Boot, Hibernate, and MySQL tutorial you don't want to miss.
- I liked this — and laughed some! — Spring Transaction Management: An Unconventional Guide
Published at DZone with permission of Josh Long, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.
Getting Started With the YugabyteDB Managed REST API
SRE vs. DevOps
How To Integrate Microsoft Team With Cypress Cloud
Why You Should Consider Using React Router V6: An Overview of Changes