This Week in Spring: Reactive Spring, Integration, and Other News
Time to catch up on all the goings-on with Spring over the past week!
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! First of all, Happy Lunar New Year, if you celebrate (more than a billion people around the world celebrate)!
Today, I'm going to be giving a 4-hour presentation, Reactive Spring, for Safari members.
So, without further ado, let's get to it!
- Spring Session for Apache Geode/Pivotal GemFire 2.0.8.RELEASE available!
- Last week in A Bootiful Podcast, I interviewed Spring messaging and integration maestro, and one of my oldest friends on the Spring team, Oleg Zhurakousky.
- In last week’s installment of Spring Tips, The Reactor Context, I look at how you can perpetuate state across thread execution jumps.
- If you’re using older versions of Cloud Foundry, then you might be using a vulnerable version of Java.
- I really liked this response from Kenny Bastani on eventual consistency.
- This is an interesting post on using Spring Boot with Vault on Kubernetes.
- I love this — a look at using Neo4j and Spring Data Neo4j with the epic Mark Heckler and Jennifer Reif, among others
- I loved this look at Spring Data Redis and high-availability with Sentinel
- Check out this replay of the Securing Microservices with Spring and Pivotal Cloud Foundry webinar.
- Hey, check this out — it’s a third-party thing you can use to get lightweight administration of Spring Batch jobs, Spring Batch Lightmin.
- This is interesting — it’s a program from
cf-butlerthat cleans stale apps and services on a Cloud Foundry foundation. It can be configured to report on and remove orphaned services and stopped app instances older than a configurable duration.
Published at DZone with permission of Josh Long, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.