This Week in Spring: OAuth Security, Reactive Applications, and More
Check out all the latest happenings this week in Spring!
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another of This Week in Spring. We’ve got a lot to cover, so let’s get to it!
- Spring Data Moore SR2 and Lovelace SR13 are now available.
- A Bootiful Podcast: Red Hat/IBM’s Sébastien Blanc on OAuth, KeyCloak, the French Riviera, and more — give it a listen!
- Spring Cloud Open Service Broker 3.1.0.RC1 released.
- Spring Security OAuth 2.4.0, 2.3.8 is out now.
- Spring Security OAuth 2.0 Roadmap Update
- Spring Cloud Hoxton.RC2 released.
- Check out Spring Data's most recent Twitter status!
- My three-hour masterclass on all things Reactive Spring from Devoxx Belgium 2019 is now online!
- This Month in RabbitMQ: November 2019 — this is well worth the read!
- Here's a nice post on doing rate-limiting with Spring Cloud Gateway.
- I’ll be doing an Azure Spring Cloud webinar on December 5th — join me!
- I love Sharat Chandler’s tweets with videos on Java from waaaaaaay back!
- This looked interesting. A Spring Native GitHub project. Check it out!
Spring Framework Spring Security Spring Cloud authentication
Published at DZone with permission of Josh Long, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.
Extending Java APIs: Add Missing Features Without the Hassle
Effortlessly Streamlining Test-Driven Development and CI Testing for Kafka Developers
Auditing Tools for Kubernetes
The SPACE Framework for Developer Productivity