This Week in Spring: Releases, Podcasts, Cloud, and Spring Security
There's a lot going on in the world of Spring this week.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Hi, Spring fans, and welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! This week, I’m in sunny California, then it’s off to Istanbul, Turkey, for the epic SpringOne Tour event. Then, I'm off again to Chicago, Illinois, for the better-and-better GOTO Chicago show. I hope to see you there!
We’ve got a busy week in Spring, so without further ado, let’s get to it!
- Preview releases of Spring Cloud Alibaba are available: 0.9.0, 0.2.2, and 0.1.2
- A Bootiful Podcast: Pivotal Field CTO and OG Cloud Native Matt Stine on Architecture
- Spring Cloud Data Flow 2.1.0.M1 is here.
- Spring Tools 4.2.1 was released.
- CVE-2019-3799: Spring Cloud Config 2.1.2, 2.0.4, 1.4.6 is out!
- Spring Cloud Task 2.2.0.M1 is now available.
- Flight of the Flux 2 - Debugging Caveats — be sure to check out this post.
- Introducing Spring Cloud Circuit Breaker. This is a must-read this week!
- Spring Security 5.2.0.M2 is out.
- Spring Boot 2.2 M2 was released.
- CVE-2019-3801: Java Projects using HTTP to fetch dependencies
- Spring Boot FreeMarker Configuration Example | Examples Java Code Geeks - 2019
Published at DZone with permission of Josh Long, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.