Tiggr 1.2.6 Brings New Features and Enhancements to Interactive HTML Prototypes
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Tiggr version 1.2.6 with numerous features and enhancements. Behind the scenes, we made the editor more stable and faster. We think you will really like what we have in this release.
The best way to try these features is to register for a free Tiggr account and create your first prototype!
- Mobile palette upgrades with two new components: link and spacer
- Mobile preview now shows the prototype within the actual screen size you defined in properties
- Tabs layout container got even more flexible. In addition to positioning the tabs at the top or bottom, you can also now position tabs on left or right
- Navigation added to menu component
- More fine-grained sharing controls
- Easily edit grid and table rows/columns - it's now much easier to edit table/grid rows and columns
- Edit mode after insert - once a component is inserted, it goes into edit mode so you don't need to click anywhere else to set the component text or lable
- New property for setting tab index - set tab index for input components
- Radio button groups - quickly and easily group radio button into separate groups
- Delete account - well, we hope you never have to use this
A more detailed description of all the features is here: http://blog.gotiggr.com/2011/02/tiggr-1-2-6-brings-new-features-and-enhancements/
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.