TinyLine 2.1 SDK
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
This release features the latest TinyLine 2D 2.1 and TinyLine SVG 2.1 engines
that now bundled in a single TinyLine 2.1 SDK.
TinyLine 2.1 SDK Features
TinyLine 2D 2.1
TinyLine 2D implements a mobile 2D graphics engine for J2ME platform (CLDC and CDC).
- Small footprint (around 40K in jar file)
- Fast fixed-point numbers mathematics
- Paths, basic shapes and texts drawings
- Hit tests for paths and texts
- Solid color, bitmap, pattern, gradient (radial and linear) paints
- Fill, stroke and dash
- Affine transformations
- Outline fonts
- Left-to-right, right-to-left and vertical text layouts
TinyLine SVG 2.1
[img_assist|nid=6197|title=|desc=|link=none|align=right|width=132|height=157]TinyLine SVG implements an SVG Tiny 1.1+ engine for J2ME platform (CLDC and CDC).
- SVG Tiny 1.1+ engine
- Supports SVG fonts, raster image and text elements, paths
- Supports SMIL animations and events
- Allows both textual and gzipped SVG streams
- Compact code (around 100K in jar file)
- Easy to use API
Currently Green, Indie and Standard Licenses are available. Get the license that fits your needs!
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.