TinyLine 2.3 SDK
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
TinyLine 2.3 SDK introduces an improved 2D rendering engine for Java platform with much better performance. Also this version includes drawing images with anti-aliasing. The 2D Programmers Guide is updated.
TinyLine 2.3 SDK Features
TinyLine 2D 2.3
TinyLine 2D implements a mobile 2D graphics engine for Java platform (J2ME CLDC/MIDP, CDC/PP, J2SE).
- Small footprint (around 40K in jar file)
- Fast fixed-point numbers mathematics
- Paths, basic shapes and texts drawings
- Hit tests for paths and texts
- Solid color, bitmap, pattern, gradient (radial and linear) paints
- Fill, stroke and dash
- Affine transformations
- Outline fonts
- Left-to-right, right-to-left and vertical text layouts
TinyLine SVG 2.3
[img_assist|nid=6197|title=|desc=|link=none|align=right|width=132|height=157] TinyLine SVG implements an SVG Tiny 1.1+ engine for J2ME platform (J2ME CLDC/MIDP, CDC/PP, J2SE).
- SVG Tiny 1.1+ engine
- Supports SVG fonts, raster image and text elements, paths
- Supports SMIL animations and events
- Allows both textual and gzipped SVG streams
- Compact code (around 100K in jar file)
- Easy to use API
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.