Tomcat Expert Seminar Series
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
SpringSource will be holding a Tomcat Expert Seminar Series starting in January. These half-day seminars are designed to increase your knowledge of Apache Tomcat. This seminar is appropriate for operations staff, engineers, and developers who are looking for expert advice on how to optimize and manage Tomcat in production. You’ll see live demos, in-depth discussions and Q&A sessions.
Filip Hanik, senior software engineer for SpringSource and a key committer to the Apache Tomcat project, will cover topics such as:
- Large scale Tomcat deployments
- Performance tuning Tomcat
- Troubleshooting in production environments
- Enterprise capabilities for Tomcat
- Mitigating risk using Tomcat in mission critical deployments
Hanik has more than 13 years of experience in architecture, design and development of distributed application frameworks and containers, and is recognized for his top-quality system development skills and continuous participation in open source development projects. He is a leading authority on Tomcat clustering and author of the Hitch-Hikers Guide to Tomcat.
Each session will run from 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM and lunch will be provided. Cost is $75 USD/€60 EU.
The Tomcat Expert Seminar Series will be held in the following locations:
- January 19, 2009 Munich
- January 20, 2009 Paris
- January 21, 2009 Amsterdam
- January 22, 2009 London
- January 28, 2009 New York
- January 29, 2009 Washington DC (Reston, Virginia)
- February 3, 2009 Chicago, Illinois
- February 4, 2009 Dallas, Texas
- February 5, 2009 San Francisco, California (San Mateo, California)
Space is limited. Register today!
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.