Tom's Tech Notes: Advice for Scaling DevOps [Podcast]
DevOps is about scalable improvements. Here's how to do it right.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Welcome to another episode of Tom's Tech Notes! As per usual, DZone's research analyst Tom Smith has interviewed a host of industry experts to see how you can help your team and your organization scale DevOps.
This podcast is in preparation for our upcoming Scaling DevOps Trend Report, which launches on DZone.com on August 26.
So, without further ado, here's what you need to know about growing your DevOps processes efficiently.
And, as always, you can find our podcasts on:
Today's interviewees are:
- Mark Levy (Director of Strategy, Software Delivery, Micro Focus)
- OJ Ngo (CTO, DH2i)
- Andi Grabner (DevOps Activist, Dynatrace)
- Lyon Wong (Founder and COO, Blameless)
- Antony Edwards (COO, Eggplant)
- Jeff Williams (Co-founder and CTO, Contrast Security)
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.