Tom's Tech Notes: What You Need to Know About DevOps [Podcast]
How do you make DevOps successful?
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Welcome to another episode of Tom's Tech Notes! As per usual, DZone's research analyst Tom Smith has interviewed a host of industry experts to see what you need to know about proper DevOps adoption and implementation.
This podcast is in preparation for our upcoming Scaling DevOps Trend Report, which launches on DZone.com on August 26.
So, without further ado, here's what you need to know about DevOps, SRE, efficiency, and success.
And, as always, you can find our podcasts on:
Today's interviewees are:
- Mark Levy (Director of Strategy, Software Delivery, Micro Focus)
- OJ Ngo (CTO, DH2i)
- Lyon Wong (Founder and COO, Blameless)
- Eric Robertson (V.P. Product Marketing Management and Strategy Execution, CollabNet VersionOne)
- Antony Edwards (COO, Eggplant)
- Jeff Williams (Co-founder and CTO, Contrast Security)
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.