1. voke Research: Development Testing
This new report by voke Research explores how a development testing platform can help organizations leverage the power of data to reduce business risks across their applications and the SDLC.
2. Continuous Testing for IT Leaders
Continuous Testing provides a real-time, objective assessment of the business risks associated with an application under development. Learn how in this 70-page eBook.
3. Release = Merged, Correlated Coverage
This on-demand webinar explores methods and metrics to more rapidly assess the risk of a software release candidate, including the value of Merged, Correlated Coverage and how to implement and leverage this metric as a critical step toward assessing risk and prioritizing testing activities.
4. Survey Results: How Teams Measure Non-Functional Requirements
To explore how SDLC acceleration initiatives are impacting software quality, Parasoft surveyed 780 software development professionals. This report presents the key findings on quality in this era of Continuous Everything.
5. How to Simplify Development Complexity
Read voke's research on how development teams can simplify integration, accelerate release cycles, reduce production defects, and prevent application security vulnerabilities.
6. Testing 1-2-3 with Parasoft's Mark Lambert: Change-Based Testing and Merged Correlated Code Coverage
In this edition of Testing 1-2-3, we chat with Mark Lambert, VP of Products at Parasoft, about change-based testing, merged, correlated code coverage, and Agile development.
7. Electronics: PC Maker Enhances Enterprise User Experience w/ Static Analysis, Development Testing
A leading PC company wants to reduce field-reported defects for “preloaded” software. Learn how they are using defect prevention practices such as static analysis to accelerate delivery while ensuring high reliability.
8. Is "IoT Security" a Contradiction in Terms?
The IoT is creating security risks at a faster rate than it’s fixing them, exposing us to direct control of devices, loss of personal private data, and actual takeover of networks and computers in our homes and offices.
9. Why Cisco is Thankful for Static Analysis
Cisco Systems adopted static analysis, unit testing, and code review to comply with corporate quality and security initiatives. Learn how it helped them deliver compliant code without impeding productivity.
10. Why Appsec Vulnerabilities Are Dismissed as "Theoretical" or "False"
Why do software engineers and others engaged in application security marginalize the findings from their security tools? Find out here.