Top 10 Most Popular New Eclipse Plugins
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
eclipse marketplace continues to be the place to discover interesting and relevant eclipse plugins. there are over 100,000 successful installs/month of eclipse-based products via the eclipse marketplace client. we have a list of the most popular plugins over the last 30 days and all time . i thought it would be interesting to look at what are the most popular new plugins in the last 12 months.
below is the list of the top 10 most popular new eclipse plugins that did not existing on marketplace in april 2011 but are now very popular in april 2012.
- maven integration with wtp. also #4 on the most popular chart
- jquery autocompletion support for eclipse jsdt
- groovy ide
- eclipse plugin for zk framework
- running a web application in eclipse should be as simple as ‘clicking run’.
- uml class and sequence diagram editor
- eclipse plugin for perforce code management
- extends cdt to show more context around c/c++ brackets
- imitate vim within eclipse editors
- inspect, understand and debug java bytecode
Published at DZone with permission of Ian Skerrett, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.