Top 5 Interview Questions for Mobile Hybrid Apps Developers
This article represents top 5 most commonly asked interview questions for mobile hybrid apps developers.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
This article represents top 5 most commonly asked interview questions for mobile hybrid apps developers. Please feel free to comment/suggest if you think of another most commonly asked interview questions in relation with hybrid apps development. Also, sorry for the typos.
Top 5 Interview Questions for Mobile App Developers
- What are hybrid mobile apps?Ans: A detailed answer could be found here
- How are hybrid apps different from building native apps and mobile websites?Ans: Detailed answer could be found on this page.
- Why build native apps, when hybrid apps development frameworks are there?Ans: Some of the following could not be achieved effectively using web frameworks:
- Access to platform-specific UI components, like maps, date pickers, switches, and navigation stacks.
- Native mobile gesture recognizers
- Complex and sophisticated threading models that help parallelize work onto multiple threads.
- What are some of the disadvantages of building native apps?Ans:
- Even a small change needs a recompile that slows up the developers. This become a nightmare when the codebase is very large.
- Testing new functionality is cumbersome.
- Calls between native and interpreted environment could end up blocking UI thread.
- Give some examples of Hybrid Mobile App Frameworks?Ans:
Published at DZone with permission of Ajitesh Kumar, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.