Top 50 San Jose Hadoop Summit 2016 Videos
Top 50 San Jose Hadoop Summit 2016 Videos
Here are the top videos from the 2016 San Jose Hadoop Summit.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
The open source HPCC Systems platform is a proven, easy to use solution for managing data at scale. Visit our Easy Guide to learn more about this completely free platform, test drive some code in the online Playground, and get started today.
The recent Hadoop Summit had an amazing number of great talks, and fortunately for everyone, those are now available on YouTube! Dozens of hours of amazing content for learning every Big Data topic you can imagine from HDFS to Hive to HBase to Calcite to Spark to NiFi and beyond. Learn what's happening in production now and what's coming in the near future to the world of Big Data.
The first ten videos are must watch and the rest are highly recommended. It is very hard to rate these as they are all great. Pick your topic from Machine Learning to Deep Learning to Streaming to Ingest to Security to Performance to Optimization to Programming and more.
- Streaming ETL for All : Embeddable Data Transformation for Real-Time Streams
- Phoenix plus HBase An Enterprise-Grade Data Warehouse Appliance for Interactive Analytics (Hortonworks)
- Real-time, Streaming Advanced Analytics, Approximations, and Recommendations using Apache Spark ML/GraphX, Kafka Stanford CoreNLP, and Twitter Algebird (Chris Fregly, IBM)
- The DAP Where Yarn HBase Kafka and Spark go to Production (Cask)
- Presto Whats New in SQL on Hadoop and Beyond (Facebook, Teradata)
- Fighting Fraud in Real Time by Processing 1Mplus TPS Using Storm on Slider YARN (Rocketfuel)
- Extend Governance in Hadoop with Atlas Ecosystem (Hortonworks)
- Apache Beam A Unified Model for Batch and Streaming Data Processing (Google)
- Turning the Stream Processor into a Database Building Online Applications on Streams (Flink / DataArtisans)
- Prescient Keeps Travelers Safe with Natural Language Processing and Geospatial Analytics
- Cross DC Fault Tolerant ViewFileSystem at Twitter
- Make Streaming Analytics Work For You The Devil is in the Details (Hortonworks)
- The Next Generation of Data Processing OSS (Google)
- Operating and Supporting Apache HBase Best Practices and Improvements (Hortonworks)
- Lambda less Stream Processing at Scale in LinkedIn
- Managing Hadoop HBase and Storm Clusters at Yahoo Scale
- Next Gen Big Data Analytics with Apache Apex
- Big Data Squared: How YARN Timeline Service v2 Unlocks 360 Degree Platform Insights at Scale (Twitter / Hortonworks)
- Managing a Large Multi-tenant Data Lake (Comcast)
- Wipro BDRE - an interesting big data integration framework
- Increasing Hadoop Resiliency Performance with EMC Isilon
- It's Time Launching Your Advanced Analytics Program for Success in a Mature Industry Like Oil and Gas (Conoco Phillips)
- Cost and Resource Tracking for Hadoop (Yahoo)
- Instilling Confidence and Trust Big Data Security Governance (Mastercard)
- Hadoop in the Cloud The What Why and How from the Experts (Microsoft)
- War on Stealth Cyberattacks that Target Unknown Vulnerabilities
- Lego-Like Building Blocks of Storm and Spark Streaming Pipelines for Rapid IOT and Streaming (StreamAnalytix)
- Hadoop and Cloud Storage Object Store Integration in Production (Hortonworks)
- There is a New Ranger in Town End to End Security and Auditing in a Big Data as a Service Deployment
- Toward Better Multi-Tenancy Support from HDFS (Hortonworks)
- Building A Scalable Data Science Platform with R (Microsoft)
- A Data Lake and a Data Lab to Optimize Operations and Safety Within a Nuclear Fleet
- The Evolution of Big Data Pipelines at Intuit
- IoT Big Data Cloud the Convergence of Marketing Terms
- Modernizing Your Companys Data Ecosystem (SAS)
- Meeting Performance Goals in Multi-tenant Hadoop Clusters (Unravel)
- Yahoo's Next Generation User Profile Platform
- The Ecosystem is Too Damn Big (Datameer)
- What the FFFF is a Business Catalog and Why You Need It
There's plenty more, as I sift through the massive archive of videos, I will post another list of the best of the REST.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.