Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Before we go further, let us ask the following question:
1. Mobile Angular UI Framework
Mobile Angular UI is a prominent mobile app development framework based on the principles of Angular and Bootstrap. It is one of the most popular frameworks used by developers to construct feature-rich and appealing apps. Even the features that are currently missing in Bootstrap 3 are included in this framework. Overlays, scroll bars, navigation, and other features are also included.
Features of Mobile Angular UI Framework
- Looking for a lightweight framework, Mobile Angular UI can be a good option for you. Because there aren’t many dependencies in this framework, developing apps using it is simple.
- Mobile Angular UI comes with some unique features like sidebars, overlays, and navigations to develop attractive and interactive web and mobile apps.
Features of Vue.js Framework
- Vue.js utilizes virtual DOM.
- With the help of a binding directive called v-bind, Vue.js may edit or assign values to HTML attributes, change the style, and assign classes.
- Vue.js is easier to use in terms of both API and design.
- It’s very easy to set up and utilize.
- The ability to scale up massively
- Thread execution that is asynchronous and non-blocking
- Can manage a huge number of connections at the same time
Flutter is a Google UI toolkit that aids in the development of native web, mobile, and desktop applications. This UI toolkit includes completely customizable widgets that make it easy to construct native apps in a short amount of time. Furthermore, the layered architecture of Flutter allows for faster component rendering.
- Built-in Material Design
- iOS widgets can be customized.
- Use rich motion APIs.
- Both the iOS and Android platforms are supported.
- Strong widget support.
5. jQuery Mobile
jQuery Mobile is an HTML5-based user interface system. This site is touch-friendly and may be used to create extremely responsive apps for smartphones, tablets, and PCs. ThemeRollar, a JQuery mobile plugin, provides highly customizable themes. Furthermore, you can use this best mobile app development framework to create highly branded websites.
jQuery Mobile Features
- Faster cross-platform app development
- Lightweight size framework.
- Simple API and Powerful theming framework.
6. React Native
React Native Features
- The framework is compatible with third-party plugins.
- Supports iOS and Android platforms.
- Cost-effective and ease of maintenance.
7. Native Script
Features of Native Script
- Developers may use APIs for both Android and iOS directly.
- Powerful support for the backend and interface without the use of WebViews
React.js is an open-source framework for creating responsive and interactive user interfaces (UI). It is recognized to be SEO-friendly, which is why e-commerce website developers choose it.
Features of React.js
- Only one-way data binding
- Made up of a lot of specific components that can be reused.
- Cross-platform Performance
A detailed comparison between AngularJS and ReactJS can be found here.
The Bottom Line
Published at DZone with permission of Chirag Kansara. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.