Transparency Control of Data Points Through XML with Aspose.Report
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Report for .NET 2.9.0 has been released. This new release includes the ability to control the data point’s transparency through XML and support for extended query parsing. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Ability to control the transparency of data points through XML
- Add support for color alpha component.
- Extended query parsing (Ability to parse queries which are not saved using AdHoc.Web component)
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Report for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Report for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Generate High Quality Pie Chart with Gloss Effect
- Dynamically Generate Formatted Excel Reports with an Elegant Graph
Overview: Aspose.Report for .NET
Aspose.Report is a .NET query building and charting control allowing developers to quickly add ad hoc capabilities to their .NET applications as well as creating 21 popular chart types having some stylish effects like 3D rendering, transparency, gradients and anti-aliasing. Simply drag and drop the Aspose.Report component on Web or Win form, assign a DataTable object as data source & abstract a variety of outputs including SQL, Select, Where and Order By statements and many more.
More about Aspose.Report for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Report for .NET
- Download Aspose.Report for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Report for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Report for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Report for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Report for .NET blog
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.