Tune Into Live Stream of JiveWorld13 Keynotes
I have been fortunate enough to attend EVERY JiveWorld either as a customer or an employee. There is nothing like it! After each event, I leave feeling energized, inspired and empowered. I wish every Jive customer, partner and fan could join me in Vegas next week. Since that's not possible, I would like to bring a bit of the excitement to the community members stuck at home.
As a thank-you gift to you for being the best community on the planet, Jive is going to be broadcasting the JiveWorld13 keynotes live.
You will be able to hear amazing presentations from speakers like Tony Zingale, CEO of Jive; Oudi Antebi, SVP of Product Management at Jive; Krissy Espindola, T-Mobile's Director of Social Customer Support; and hkdunston, Thomson Reuter's VP of Digital Communications.
I got a sneak peek into the main-stagerehearsal and know you're in for a treat. We are going to be featuring transformational customer stories, deep dives into Jive's new product features, and insight into the future of Social Business.
The sessions will be at 8:30 am PST on 10/23 and 10/24. Reserve your spot!
In addition to the live broadcasts, there are other ways to follow the action from your desk:
- Read the JiveWorld and Jive Talks blogs for in-depth coverage live from the show.
- Follow @JiveWorld for highlights of everything from customer sessions to parties.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel for exclusive product and customer videos.
- What happens in Vegas stays on Jive's Instagram. We will have roaming photographers to bring you the best (and funniest) situations from the conference.
- We'll also be broadcasting the big stuff on Facebook, Google + and LinkedIn, if you prefer those networks.
Look forward to connecting with you online.