I’m using R# for over a decade now, and it has gotten to the point where I’m actually able to utilize R# bugs to get things working better for me.
In this case, the scenario is using Find Usages as a refactoring aid. I have a tricky refactoring to do, which requires me to touch several pieces of code. In order to handle this properly, I start by Finding Usages on the relevant item. In this case, ByView.
Then I go to each of those code locations and make the required modifications.
So far so good, but on complex scenarios, it is hard to remember which portions I have done and which portions are still left undone. In order to handle this, I Ctrl+X, Ctrl+Z the line I find. R# detects this as a change to the code that invalidates the found usage, and suddenly, I got a nice to-do list with a strikethrough for completed tasks.