Today one of the viewers of my Pluralsight course was having issues and I was trying to help him via email, but to no avail. I asked him to send me his project so I could take a look myself. I ran the project and sure enough things were odd. I looked at his Typescript syntax and everything looked right, as you see below.
I checked the bundle configuration and everything looked ok, but clearly there was an issue. After some continued looking I noticed that the TypeScript Bundlertransformer had not been installed.
Once I added the BundleTransformer.Typescript nuget package and recompile the application the world was a happy place.
Till next time,
P.S. If you are looking to make the jump from XAML based development to HTML development check out my HTML for the XAML Developer Pluralsight course