Ujorm 0.94 released
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
The open-source ORM framework Ujorm 0.94 for rapid Java development based on a relation database has been released. The framework provides a type-safe API for database queries so the most of typing errors are detected before running the application. Developer can take an advantage of a code-completion in their favorite IDE at coding time.
- stored database procedures are supported
- the class Query implements the interface Iterable
- simply mapping user object to VARCHAR
- new method OrmTools.loadLazyValues(...) to load lazy values to required depth
- new method session.reload(ujo) to reload properties from database
- new method Criterion.whereNull(..) to simple comparison to the NULL literal
- MetaParams supports the "set(..)" value to change values
- checking an open Session is done
- assembling the meta-model is synchronized now
- performance, JavaDoc and Tutorial are improved
Release of version 1.0 is scheduled for autumn 2010.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.