Unleashing Data With Data Lakes [Webinar Sign-up]
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Today, most organizations recognize that their data is a valuable resource. Yet, in most cases, they fail to realize much of the potential value hidden therein. The inherent value of data is mostly hidden from view until it is activated by the presence of other synergistic data. Two datasets with little apparent utility can often be combined to form a unique value proposition. This data alchemy can produce new insights, but can also enable completely new businesses or industries. But when we try to apply traditional data processing techniques to unlock the value of data, we not only fail to glean the value expected, but we often inhibit the very process by which the value is discovered.
Data Lake is an architecture and methodology for the continuous extraction of value from complex and diverse data resources, which has enabled businesses to continue to extract new value, even as earlier insights are put into production.
In this webinar, you will learn how the open source HPCC Systems Data Lake Management Platform empowers you to:
- Quickly build a Data Lake repository that provides an evolutionary foundation for the extraction of data value
- Explore your data and enrich it in an unbounded number of directions
- Rapidly convert data discoveries and insights into hardened production applications
- Support large teams of developers while minimizing bottlenecks
- Economically scale to nearly unlimited data volumes and any size user base
Hosted by DZone
Date: 2020/03/25 01:00 pm
To register, click here. (Editor's note: We're aware of an issue where clicking that link brings some users to a page with a 500 error. However, you should get an email confirming that you are, in fact, registered for the webinar. We are in the process of fixing that problem and we apologize for the inconvenience.)
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.