Unveiling a new dashboard and compliance enhancements to help you grow business on social media
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Today we’re proud to announce the new Hearsay Social dashboard, helping advisors, producers and wholesalers use social networks to prospect for new customers, deepen relationships and grow business.
Over the past several years, we’ve closely collaborated with the largest financial services companies in the world, honing in on the tools and strategies that best help advisors and wholesalers grow business through social media. We then took this knowledge and developed a best practices methodology that focuses on the essentials to being successful on social:
- Get found
- Grow your network
- Research and act on social signals
- Build credibility through thought leadership.
Today’s new social business dashboard from Hearsay Social directly incorporates this methodology through its interface and features. Key enhancements developed in the past year include:
- Advanced compliance capabilities: Dedicated to serving financial services organizations, which are regulated by FINRA and the SEC, we’ve streamlined compliance and supervision–not only to help compliance teams but also to help advisors. Today we’re launching a seamless LinkedIn profile review and publishing experience through the Hearsay Social interface. Over the past year, Hearsay Social has doubled the information it collects for archiving from social networks, streamlined the user interface for supervision, and improved integration with industry-leading archiving tools, all to enable significantly more efficient compliance capabilities.
- Advanced Social Signals: Through Hearsay Social’s unique Social Signals offering, which uses natural language processing to alert users to important life events of people in their networks, users can now track alerts and follow up on an individual level. This allows agents and advisors to effectively manage lists of current and prospective clients and respond to social signals at scale.
- Enterprise-level integration: Hearsay Social has released new enterprise APIs, making it even easier for global businesses to integrate the Hearsay Social platform into their business-critical enterprise and compliance systems. This enables further customization with system-level integration for global companies and streamlines the deployment process, helping agents, advisors and wholesalers to start using social media more quickly.
Of course, we won’t stop there. Every day we work closely with the social networks, the regulatory bodies, and you–our customers–to continually improve upon Hearsay Social, the leading social business platform for the financial services industry.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.
How to Use an Anti-Corruption Layer Pattern for Improved Microservices Communication
How AI Will Change Agile Project Management
Azure Virtual Machines
Java Concurrency: Condition