Upcoming RavenDB Conferences and Courses
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
We have been head down for a while, doing some really cool things with RavenDB (sharding, read striping, query intersection, indexing reliability and more). But that meant that for a while,things that are not about writing code for RavenDB has been more or less on auto-pilot.
So here are some things that we are planning. We will increase the pace of RavenDB courses and conference presentation. You can track it all in the RavenDB events page.
- Progressive NoSQL – RavenDB – 2nd generation document database.– May 9 London – I’ll be talking about RavenDB to a crowd of NoSQL enthusiastic, should be interesting, especially the compare & contrast part.
- Sharding and Scaling with RavenDB – May 15, London – Prepare for some truly awesome demos.
- DevSum 20120 - RavenDB and the Amazing Features – May 23 , Stockholm, I am going to try and go through some of the more cool features of RavenDB, stuff that is going to make you go gaga wanting to use it.
- NDC 2012 – RavenDB Data Modeling – June 7, Oslo. Itamar is going to go over how to model data in RavenDB. This is one of the greatest challenges people moving over to RavenDB from RDBMS are facing, and Itamar is going to cover common scenarios and walkthrough about how to approach the problem.
- Ordev 2012 - Sharding and Scaling with RavenDB – Nov 5, Malmo.
- 2 Days RavenDB Workshop – Oren Eini – May 14, London.
- 2 Days RavenDB Workshop – Oren Eini – May 21, Stockholm.
- 2 Days RavenDB Workshop – Itamar Syn-Hershko – June 4, Oslo.
- 2 Days RavenDB Workshop – Oren Eini – June 28, Malmo.
- 2 Days RavenDB Workshop – Itamar Syn-Hershko – Aug 21, New York.
- 2 Days RavenDB Workshop – Itamar Syn-Hershko – Sep 12, London.
- 3 Days NHibernate 3.x Workshop – Oren Eini, May 16, London.
Not finalized yet
- August 2012.
- User groups talks in Philadelphia & Washington DC by Itamar Syn-Hershko.
- One day boot camp for moving from being familiar with RavenDB to being a master in Chicago.
- September 2012.
- RavenDB Course in Austin, Texas.
We are also available for on site consulting in the following locations and times. Please contact us directly if you would like to arrange for one of RavenDB core team to show up at your door step. Or if you want me to do architecture or NHibernate consulting.
- Oren Eini – Malmo, June 26 – 27.
- Oren Eini – Berlin, July 2 – 4.
- Itamar Syn-Hershko – New York, Aug 23.
- Itamar Syn-Hershko – Chicago, Aug 30 or Sep 3.
- Itamar Syn-Hershko – Austin, Sep 3.
- Itamar Syn-Hershko – Toronto, Sep 9 – 10.
- Itamar Syn-Hershko – London, Sep 11.
Published at DZone with permission of Oren Eini, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.