Use Non-English Language Characters with Aspose.Network
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Network for .NET 5.2.0 has been released. This new Release included some very import features and bug fixes related to loading and saving messages with non-English language characters like Russian , Japanese and Swedish. The main new & improved features added in this release are listed below.
- Compatibility with .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
- Some very important issues related to loading and saving messages with non-English language characters like Japanese, Russian and Swedish are resolved.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Network for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Network for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Convert Outlook Message File (msg) to Tiff Image:
- Receiving Notifications for Successfully Sent and Failed Messages:
Overview:Aspose.Network for .NET
Aspose.Network is a suite of .NET components for network programming with support for .NET logging framework and Microsoft Exchange Server. Now you can read and write Outlook Message files using Aspose.Network. It provides iCalendar engine and SSL support for SMTP, POP3 & IMAP protocols with other mail merge features. You can import & export emails in MHT & EML formats. It supports all the features of SMTP, MIME, S/MIME, POP3, FTP, WhoIs, DNS, ICMP, IMAP, HTTP, SOCKS 4/4A & SOCKS 5 components.More about Aspose.Network for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Network for .NET:
- Online documentation of Aspose.Network for .NET:
- Demos of Aspose.Network for .NET:
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Network for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Network for .NET blog:
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.