Validation Manager 0.2 Released!
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Validation Manager is a tool to handle all of the cumbersome paperwork of regulated environment validations, including validation plans, protocols, executions, and exceptions, while keeping everything in one place and, best of all, paperless. You can see the original announcement here.
Lots of bugs fixed and performance improvements (See below for details). The outstanding change is the inclusion of reports within the application. This was done via JavaFX graphs. Thus the application needs to run on Java 8. You can get it here. Next step will be Web Services, test setup/execution and web client.
You can see the application in action here .
- [VM-5] - Fix requirement coverage issues.
- [VM-8] - Unable to create Test Case
- [VM-9] - Importing steps from file is not working
- [VM-10] - During Test Case import, not all requirements are found when they should
- [VM-11] - NPE when creating a requirement
- [VM-15] - Client is creating recursive requirement relationships when adding a child requirement
- [VM-16] - Removed Requirements from Step come back after restarting the application.
- [VM-12] - Enhance Requirement Mapping Importing
- [VM-6] - Run Reports from Client
- [VM-13] - Export Requirement Mappings
- [VM-14] - Reorder steps within a test case
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.