The few added features include improved audio playback, which is less choppy now, and a custom core dumper for Solaris hosts. The dumper gathers more data when a VM crash occurs. Support has also been added for X.Org Server 1.9 and the VM can now be minimized from the mini toolbar.
Here are some of the fixes from the changelist:
- Web service: avoid unnecessary creation of idle threads
- OVF: fixed bug when exporting a VM with multiple attached disks
- USB: properly discard blocking outstanding bulk URBs, fixes some printers
- 3D support: fixed broken 3D support when switching to fullscreen/seamless modes
- 3D support: fixed 32bit OpenGL apps under 64bit Windows XP/Vista
- NAT: fixed resolving of names at the host resolver
- Storage: fixed I/O errors in the guest after compacting VDI images
- SATA: handle out of disk space and similar conditions better
- Bridged networking: fixed occasional host freeze during VM shutdown
- VMM: performance improvements for VMs with more than 2 GB RAM
- Linux hosts/guests: Linux 2.6.36 fixes
- Mac OS X hosts: fixed missing dock menu entries
You can find the VirtualBox 3.2.10 binaries in the usual place.