Learn more about Kotlin, a new programming language designed to solve problems that software developers face every day brought to you in partnership with JetBrains.
This just in! VisualVM 1.3.5 has been released. Have a look at the new features:
• links to snapshots in Overview / Saved data
• .npss files opens with timeline
• UI appearance improvements
• VisualVM launcher updated
• Allow filtering treetable results
• Speed-up of opening heap dumps and computation of retained sizes
• UI to copy nearest GC root trace to clipboard
• KillApplication plugin can use kill -9
• Built on NetBeans Platform & profiler 7.2.1
The VisualVM 1.3.5 release also delivers several bugfixes. See the Release Notes for the list of all changes. The bits can be downloaded here.
Java Profiling with VisualVM
X-Ray Vision for Dramatic Performance Gains:
NEW VisualVM Refcard! + Additional Resources:
The Java Zone is brought to you in partnership with JetBrains. Discover how powerful static code analysis and ergonomic design make development not only productive but also an enjoyable experience.
Published at DZone with permission of
, DZone MVB
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.