Here are some resources and blog posts from my fellow Technical Evangelists here in East Region:
- Diego Lizarazo Rivera shares a couple of demo games he's made, both for Windows Store andWindows Phone.
- Taking Your Apps To Market – Brian Hitney shares some guidance on pricing, publishing, advertising, and marketing your Windows Store apps. A lot of this guidance applies no matter what store you're publishing for.
- App Studio for Windows Phone BETA – Joe Healy (aka DevFish) shares a new way to quickly build or prototype your app ideas for Windows Phone. You can build and test your app completely within the browser, and test your app on your own Windows Phone, no Visual Studio required.
- Create a WordPress Site Using Windows Azure – Blain Barton gives a VERY detailed step-by-step walkthrough of creating a new Windows Azure Web Site using the Windows Azure Gallery, using WordPress as the example (many other blogs and CMS packages are also supported).
- Migrating a Blog to Windows Azure Web Sites – Brian Hitney and I must've had some kind of mind meld going on this week, as he hits the same topic as I did in my blog post from last week, discussing migrating from shared hosting to Windows Azure Web Sites, but with a slightly different perspective that includes the Visual Studio publishing process.
- APIMASH EchoNest API Starter Kit – Steve Maier shares his latest contribution to the APIMASH starter kits published by my team, which shows how to use the EchoNest API to access information about music artists, songs, and news.
- Windows Azure Training Kit Updated – Blain Barton shares the news that an updated version of theWindows Azure Training Kit for August 2012 has been released.
- PowerShell Toolbuilding Workshop in Alpharetta, GA tomorrow - Tommy Patterson shares a Meetup being held tomorrow at the MS office in Alpharetta. PowerShell gurus (or wannabes) in the area, don't miss this.
- Resource Pooling, Virtualization, Fabric, and Cloud – Yung Chou dives into the deep end of the resource pool in this in-depth discussion of a variety of topics relevant to IT pros who want to better understand virtualization.