Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.
Join For Free
Build vs Buy a Data Quality Solution: Which is Best for You? Gain insights on a hybrid approach. Download white paper now!
- Rapidly deploy and redeploy enterprise applications
- Major OSGi improvements and updates
- ENhanced JEE 6 functionality such as EJB support in embedded API and JMX/JAX-RS management API
- Management of clusters containing many instances from a centralized web based console
- Dynamic configuration of live clusters
- High availability for JAX-WS, JMS, EJB. ActiveRedeploy that retains EJB/HTTP session state on redeploy
- Oracle Portfolio Integration: Oracle Coherence, Oracle Web Services Manager, Oracle Access Manager, Oracle WebLogic Server compatibility and interoperation
Build vs Buy a Data Quality Solution: Which is Best for You? Maintaining high quality data is essential for operational efficiency, meaningful analytics and good long-term customer relationships. But, when dealing with multiple sources of data, data quality becomes complex, so you need to know when you should build a custom data quality tools effort over canned solutions. Download our whitepaper for more insights into a hybrid approach.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.