Why PHP is the King!
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
KKPHP is an open source server side scripting language and has created quite a stir in the entire software industry. The article highlights some of the reasons that made PHP development a prime choice for individuals & businesses. It is one of the most popular web development tools available in the market and is used to build dynamic web pages and applications, to deliver high end interactivity to the users. Today, most business houses opt for Custom PHP Development as it helps to save both the time as well as the effort of creating an attractive website. PHP offers numerous benefits over other programming languages and has developed its own place amongst the web development experts. Some of the reasons are listed below.
- Being an open source platform, it can be downloaded freely from the internet. This has made it a popular choice for both firms and programmers running on tight budgets.
- PHP is easy to learn and understand and troubleshooting in PHP development is pretty easy. In case of any query, PHP MySQL developer can always seek help from the online forum. In short, it helps the developers in more than one ways.
- PHP works on a traditional web stack, LAMP, an acronym for Linux, Apache, MySQL & PHP itself. HTML codes can be easily embedded into the applications. PHP offers compatibility with most of the servers and operating systems including Linux, Mac and Windows. It can even be used for creating smart looking GUIs and command line scripting.
- PHP provides an extraordinary database management functionality which makes it possible to manage multiple databases at the same time. Most PHP MySQL developer prefer using it due to such wonderful facts. With its simplicity PHP has brought about a revolution in the world of web development.
- PHP development service is a great means of creating dynamic, enticing and user-friendly websites. PHP programming helps developers in building search engine friendly web applications, bringing in more traffic to the website. The script helps you keep track of the activities of the visitors. PHP even acts as an effective CMS.
So, if what you are looking for is a website that is attractive, user-friendly, SEO friendly, easily navigable and fast loading, then PHP development is your ultimate option.
You get more information on : http://climb.edu.in/blog
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.
Implementing a Serverless DevOps Pipeline With AWS Lambda and CodePipeline
Alpha Testing Tutorial: A Comprehensive Guide With Best Practices
Comparing Cloud Hosting vs. Self Hosting
TDD vs. BDD: Choosing The Suitable Framework