Why ReSharper is so Good ?
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
.NET developers still asking what is so special about ReSharper might want to read a little bit about the value that ReSharper adds to Microsoft VisualStudio:
ReSharper fully integrates with Visual Studio and makes your work in this environment more productive, providing you with the following advantages.
- Improved Code Quality — ReSharper analyzes your code as you type, highlights warnings and errors on the fly and suggests quick-fixes
- Ultimate Developer Productivity — ReSharper instantly generates dozens of predefined, customizable code constructs and smartly assists in typing, editing, transforming, navigating and searching code in Visual Studio
- Cross-Language Functionality — ReSharper goes far and beyond Visual Studio in supporting mixed-language projects, multiple languages, scripts and technologies
- Code Optimized for Change — ReSharper has 27 built-in accurate, robust refactorings to help developers easily and speedily improve the structure and maintainability of their code
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) — ReSharper provides a seamlessly integrated unit testing solution for agile, efficient test-driven development
For a more detailed comparison, just click here and find the complete list of helpful features ReSharper adds to Visual Studio.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.