Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.
Join For Free
The DevOps Zone is brought to you in partnership with Sonatype Nexus. The Nexus Suite helps scale your DevOps delivery with continuous component intelligence integrated into development tools, including Eclipse, IntelliJ, Jenkins, Bamboo, SonarQube and more. Schedule a demo today.
In VietnamWorks.com we managed to implement Continuous Delivery (CD), and we used following image (from PRAQMA) as our reference. But why did we decide to use CD?
- We wanna build the right features for our products such as Email Me jobs which is a huge success for us now,
- Avoid our risks, fail fast succeed faster
- Competition is growing in our business and we have to respond to change very quickly, our release cycles are once a week
- We enjoy being creative, that is why we have our Innovation Time Off. CD helps us to achieve our dreams
- We need to be stable and reliable. CD brings that for us.
- Save Time, waste less. Lean Startup.
- Better products due to frequent user feedback
Image courtesy of PRAQMA
The DevOps Zone is brought to you in partnership with Sonatype Nexus. Use the Nexus Suite to automate your software supply chain and ensure you're using the highest quality open source components at every step of the development lifecycle. Get Nexus today.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.