Why We Implemented Continuous Delivery
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
In VietnamWorks.com we managed to implement Continuous Delivery (CD), and we used following image (from PRAQMA) as our reference. But why did we decide to use CD?
- We wanna build the right features for our products such as Email Me jobs which is a huge success for us now,
- Avoid our risks, fail fast succeed faster
- Competition is growing in our business and we have to respond to change very quickly, our release cycles are once a week
- We enjoy being creative, that is why we have our Innovation Time Off. CD helps us to achieve our dreams
- We need to be stable and reliable. CD brings that for us.
- Save Time, waste less. Lean Startup.
- Better products due to frequent user feedback
Image courtesy of PRAQMA
Continuous Integration/Deployment Delivery (commerce)
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.
How To Manage Vulnerabilities in Modern Cloud-Native Applications
Using OpenAI Embeddings Search With SingleStoreDB
Health Check Response Format for HTTP APIs
What to Pay Attention to as Automation Upends the Developer Experience