Wicket 1.2.7: the final maintenance release
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
The Wicket team announces the last maintenance release of Wicket 1.2: Wicket 1.2.7. This release marks the end-of-life for the non-Apache product branch. This release fixes the remaining issues for Wicket 1.2. For future support we ask you to upgrade to Apache Wicket 1.3 or newer.
This release of the Wicket project is not endorsed or approved by the Apache Software Foundation. The Apache Software Foundation is in no way affiliated with this release.
You can download the release here:
Below are the release notes for Wicket 1.2.7.
Have fun! - the Wicket team
Release Notes - Wicket - Version 1.2.7
- [WICKET-117] - Page expired using ajax
- [WICKET-311] - race condition between wicket.session.pagemap.LeastRecentlyAccessedEvictionStrategy and Session.getPage()
- [WICKET-312] - AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior doesn't call onError when FormComponent is not valid
- [WICKET-349] - ListView can't undo changes to model
- [WICKET-427] - WebRequestCodingStrategy.urlCodingStrategyForPath() passes null as key
- [WICKET-487] - Buggy behaviour in PageMap.access(IPageMapEntry,int). Wicket1.2.4
- [WICKET-511] - New ServletWebRequest.getParameterMap() implementation changed between 1.2.5 and 1.2.6
- [WICKET-524] - ClassCastException in WebRequestCodingStrategy
- [WICKET-540] - ServletWebRequest.getContextPath() ignores ContextPath as set by user (accesses HttpServletRequest directly)
- [WICKET-571] - AjaxLinks throws java.lang.ClassCastException
- [WICKET-593] - equals() in ResourceStreamRequestTarget compares the wrong filename
- [WICKET-623] - Backport call to super onComponentTag in ExternalLink
- [WICKET-642] - Need to escape select html option value
- [WICKET-828] - Using form method=get does not work
- [WICKET-943] - java.lang.NullPointerException at wicket.markup.html.list.ListView.renderItem(ListView.java:676)
- [WICKET-1076] - SubmitLink component does not render markup id
- [WICKET-1145] - Patch for allowing <input type="search"/> to be serialized
- [WICKET-786] - Add "deny" capability to AuthorizeAction
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.