What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose for Cloud 188.8.131.52. Aspose for Cloud’s pricing plans have been changed since this release and you can go for any pricing plan according to your requirement if you are a new customer. With this new release, the create, read, manipulate and export features are greatly improved. You can convert Word documents to DOC, DOCX, DOCM, DOT, DOTX, DOTM, OOXML, HTML, HTMLFixed, WordML, MHTML, ODT, PDF, XPS, TIFF, EPUB, image and several other formats and set a number of conversion options to control the conversion. You can change DML shape effects and down-sample options when converting to PDF as well as render DropDown fields as text when converting to HTML. You can also add, update or delete chart title in Microsoft Excel worksheets. Several UI and API issues have also been fixed in this release. Below, is a list of enhancements by API. Some important features included in this new release are listed below
- Save Word documents as other formats – This feature allows you to save Microsoft Word documents as DOC, DOCX, DOCM, DOT, DOTX, DOTM, OOXML, HTML, HTMLFixed, WordML, MHTML, ODT, PDF, XPS, TIFF, EPUB, image and several other formats. You can use the saveAs resource and send a POST request (specifying save options in the request body) to convert to any supported format.
- Set chart title – This feature allows you to set a new chart title in a worksheet. The title resource can be used and a PUT request can be sent (specifying options for chart title) to set a new chart title.
- Update chart title – This feature allows you to update chart title in a worksheet. The title resource can be used and a POST request can be sent (specifying options for chart title) to update an existing chart title.
- Delete chart title – This feature allows you to delete an existing chart title from a worksheet. The title resource can be used and a DELETE request can be sent to delete a specific chart title.
The following improvements have been made to the Aspose for Cloud platform:
- In API limit email, the start and end dates are the same.
- Can’t scan a single barcode using a trail account.
- Invalid XML characters are causing XML serialization exception.
- Update Google Analytics tracking for cloud.aspose.com.
- Implement pricing plans 2014.
- You have processed ’0′ OCR recognitions. Your pricing plan allows only ’0′ recognitions.
- Your pricing plan allows only ’0′ barcodes.
- [Aspose.Pdf for Cloud document API] Create PDF from JPEG, TIFF and SVG does not work with third party storages.
The following issues have been fixed in the Aspose for Cloud UI:
- Password reset issue.
- Update payment plans.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose for Cloud documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose for Cloud for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose for Cloud
Aspose for Cloud is a cloud-based document generation, conversion and automation platform for developers that offer a unique suite of APIs to work with Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, and email formats and protocols. It supports all features for file processing, document scanning, barcodes creation and recognition, and allows extracting text or images too. You can also work with SaaSpose APIs using REST SDKs that can be called from .NET, Java, PHP and Ruby etc.
More about Aspose for Cloud
- Homepage of Aspose for Cloud APIs Suite
- Online documentation of Aspose for Cloud
- Download Latest Aspose for Cloud SDKs