Workflows Integration with MS SharePoint for Documents Conversion
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Words for SharePoint 1.3.0 has been released. This new release of Aspose.Words includes new remarkable feature of workflows integration with SharePoint. Some very important features and fixes in this release are given below
- Added workflow support. It is now possible to use our conversion engine right from SharePoint workflows.
- Fixed known issue with "access denied" during activation on site collection.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for SharePoint documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Words for SharePoint
Aspose.Words for SharePoint allows you to convert documents within the Microsoft SharePoint applications and supports multiple document formats like PDF, DOCX, DOC, RTF, MHT, TXT, XML, ODT, EPUB and XPS. It is designed to be used with Windows SharePoint Services and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (standard and enterprise). You can also avail different valuable options during conversion setup like; converting files in subfolders, saving destination folder options etc.More about Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for SharePoint:
- Features overview for Aspose.Words for SharePoint:
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words for SharePoint:
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for SharePoint Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for SharePoint blog:
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.