World’s Leading AI Conference and Expo Arrives in Silicon Valley This Fall
Tickets are still available to learn from leading experts at the world's leading AI industry event.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
The world’s leading artificial intelligence conference and exhibition, AI Expo, arrives in California for the inaugural North America event this fall.
AI Expo North America will take place at the Santa Clara Convention Center, right in the heart of Silicon Valley, on November 29-30 2017. The setting is perfect, as the event will see some of the heaviest hitters in the AI space explore how the technology is disrupting the established order in sectors as diverse as automotive, finance, healthcare, government, education, consumer, industrial, and enterprise.
The event is perfect for industry members, budding start-ups, and entrepreneurs, as well as anyone with an interest in one of most hotly anticipated technological developments of the last few decades.
The developments in artificial intelligence are so exciting, and we want to cover as much as possible. With an ever-growing number of innovative companies popping up in nearly every sector imaginable, there is a lot to talk about. The event has two days of high-level content, delivered by expert speakers, in four main areas:
- AI in the Enterprise will take a look at the variety of AI enterprise applications that have sprung up in recent years and their impact on a range of business sectors.
- AI in Consumer and Digital Transformation is for those who want to know more about the evolution of AI in consumer-facing industries, from banking and finance to marketing. We focus on how to leverage artificial intelligence and chatbots, as well as how to revolutionize the customer experience through AI.
- AI for Developers will explore the evolving technology and infrastructures and the challenges of implementing ML and DL techniques. It will also take a look at some of the hottest tech breakthroughs, as well as what investors are looking for before they invest: a must for all AI entrepreneurs.
- Bot and Virtual Assistant Development will look at the realities of building the ultimate chatbot and look at the next generation of bot communication.
What Can You Expect?
AI Expo North America 2017 will bring together over 2,000 attendees from across the world of artificial intelligence, so it is bound to be packed with interesting individuals and companies.
As well as the talks, attendees will be able to experience for themselves the incredible growth of the sector by taking a look around the exhibition, which will feature an amazing array of companies and new for this year a dedicated start-up incubator: key for the venture capitalists.
Colocated with IoT Tech Expo and Blockchain Expo, which expect to attract an additional 7,000+ attendees, the conference and expo will be a haven for people looking for the cutting-edge of technology that will change the ways we live, communicate and do business.
Who’s Going to Be There?
We have managed to assemble the most important players in the AI space, from established business giants to fresh-faced innovators.
Confirmed speakers for the North America event include:
- Matt Carroll, Developer Relations—Google Assistant, Google
- Shani Offen, Machine Learning Chapter Lead, Spotify
- Jay Shah, Solutions Engineer, Facebook
- Xin Fu, Senior Director of Data Science, LinkedIn
- Elena Grewel, Head of Data Science, Airbnb
- Nathalie ChoyNational Manager—Digital, Social and CRM, Kia Motors America, Inc
- Chen Peng, Head of UberEverything Data Science, Uber
- Pratik Prabhanjan Brahma, Research Engineer, Volkswagen Group Electronics Research Laboratory (ERL)
- Yunsong Guo, Staff Machine Learning Engineer, Pinterest
- Ali Bouhouch, CTO and VP Enterprise Architecture, Sephora
- Sunanda Parthasarathy, Assoc. Dir. Data Science, Algorithms, Machine Learning, Wayfair
- Suqiang Song, Big Data Lead Architect, Mastercard
- Vadim Kutsyy, Distinguished Architect, Data Science, PayPal
- Bill Yue Chen, Chief Security Architect, Visa
- Youri Bebic, Head of Product and Innovation, MoneyGram International
- Chandler T. Wilson, Director of Analytics and Insight, Walmart
- William Groves, Chief Data and Analytic Officer, Honeywell
- Peter Carr, Research Scientist, Disney Research
- Dr. Danny Lange, Vice President of AI and Machine Learning, Unity Technologies, Inc.
- Jeremy Frank, Group Lead, NASA
- Steve Ellis, EVP, Head of the Innovation Group, Wells Fargo
- Gail Seanor, Sr Director, Marketing Technology, TGI Friday's
- Jack Hanlon, VP of Analytics, Jet.com
- Geeta Wilson, Vice President, Consumer Experience Enterprise Transformation, Humana Inc.
- Ana Brant, Director, Global Guest Experience and Innovation, Dorchester Collection
- Chris Shelton, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, The AES Corporation
- Alex Bunardzic, Senior Software Developer, Research, and Development, Staples
- Karen Tay, Director, Singapore, Smart Nation
- Brandon Purcell, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research
- Jason Costa, Entrepreneur-in-Residence, GGV Capital
- Peter Carr, Research Scientist, Disney Research
- Mehdi Jamei, Executive Director, Bayes Impact
- Marissa Chacko, Director of Consumer Products, Foursquare
- Kumar Srivastava, VP, Product and Strategy, ML, AI, BNY Mellon
- Domenic Venuto, General Manager, Consumer Products, The Weather Company
- Kartik Gada, Executive Director, Woodside Capital Partners
- Anarghya Vardhana, Senior Associate, Maveron
Free Expo passes and Gold passes with exclusive content and networking opportunities are still available, as well as Ultimate passes for full access to all three co-located events. Find out more about taking part here!
Super early bird prices end on Friday, November 11, so book now to save up to $300 on your pass!
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.