I had missed one of the posts that I was planning to write some weeks ago. It is about a simple HL7 use case with WSO2 ESB.
This post will explain a simple HL7 message passing method through a WSO2 ESB proxy.
- In Here I am using
- WSO2 ESB 4.6.0
- hl7browser to send HL7 messages.
1. Firstly you have to enable the HL7 Transport for WSO2 ESB (Here is steps)
2. Then Start HL7 client where to accept our message that is sending from ESB. Give below command in <wso2esb-4.6.0>\samples\axis2Client "ant hl7acceptor"
3. Start HL7 enabled ESB and login in to it.
4. Create HL7ServerProxy and below is the proxy code
5. Start the “hl7browser” and open HL7 message to send (Here is sample message (message header segment) that I am going to send) MSH|^~\&|MYLAB|NEGOMBOFAC|MAINHOS|WSO2|20130503114341.7631+
6. Click validate message to validate and then click on “run the network utility”
7. Give host <wso2 esb host/ip> and and port <ESB hl7 porxy port>, Then Click on connect
8. Send the HL7 Message to wso2 ESB
Go to ESB console you can see message