Let's assume you have five services, namely, Service1, Service2, Service3, Service4 and Service5. If you just create these service in the WSO2GREG, all those services will be displayed as follows,
Sometime it is needed to group the assets based on some criteria. Let's say, Service1 and Service2 belong to DepartmentA and Service3, Service4, and Service5 belong to DepartmentB.
If we need to have a categorized view based on the department, follow the steps below.
1. Add the following code filed to the "soapservice" artifact. You edit it via the management console. Extensions->Configure->Artifact Types->soapservice->Edit
<field type="options"> <name label="Category">Category</name> <values> <value>Department1</value> <value>Department2</value> </values> </field>
2. Download the asset.js file in the following location and copy it to the following location [GREG_HOME]/repository/deployment/server/jaggeryapps/publisher/extensions/assets/soapservice (replace the existing asset.js file)
3. Restart the server
4. You can now see, a new dropdown appears in front of the search box.
5. Go to each of those services and edit them to have its corresponding department in the "Category" field.
6. You can now view and search by the selected category.