XpoLog generates reports and trends of usages and risk based on your applications logs. XpoLog helps to investigate and isolate problem faster. It is agentless and provides a log search capabilties, log viewer, reports, aggregation and more.
Download Now and XpoLog web site. http://www.xpolog.com
Getting Started With XpoLog
You can download XpoLog Center from xpolog web site at http://www.xpolog.com. Install the software either as a stand alone or a J2EE application. You can then deploy the WAR/EAR file.
Once XpoLog Center is up and running, open your browser on the XpoLog machine port 30303 (in case of stand alone version).
In order to set up your application and get a the log viewer and log management environment ready for the Administration menu, click on add log. If you are using log4j to generate your application logs you can use the provided wizard. Select the Log4J wizard, on the next screen you will have to specify the location of your log4J configuration file. Click next, XpoLog will parse the configuration and will add those logs.
Log Viewer and Analysis, Problem Isolation and Reports
1. Once the logs are added you can click on the log node on the left hand side tree menu to view the logs in XpoLog Log Viewer. This viewer can parse any type of log from any system and allow developers and support to access logs quickly and easly.
2. Go to the Log Search engine to search using regular expressions across multiple data sources.
3. Go to the TxExpo to run correleation and view transactions.
4. Go to the dashboard and select Generate Data to access the recently created logs.
5. The Dashboard will run the log management and content scanner engine to auto-compute anomalies, search for known exceptions and language that reflects errors in your application.
6. The dashboard will load and present a graph on which you can click and zoom in to the lowest location of log event in the distributed log management environement.
For more info you can visit XpoLog Support site at http://www.xpolog.net/support/