yFiles WPF 1.0 Graph Library Release Candidate Available
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
yWorks is proud to announce availability of yFiles WPF 1.0 RC1, the first release candidate of the upcoming new diagramming class library for the Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) that provides first-class analysis, automatic layout, and visualization of diagrams, networks, and graphs.
yFiles WPF provides powerful diagramming components for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications. Its functionality includes:
- first-class automatic layout and graph analysis algorithms
- powerful Controls for visualizing and editing graphs and diagrams
- support for clipboard and Undo/Redo
- printing, including print preview
- zooming and panning
- export to bitmap as well as vector graphics file formats
- Visual Studio Designer and Expression Blend support
- custom definitions for diagram elements
- more than 40 source code demos including comprehensive yEd Lite source code demo
For a detailed list of features and functionality, please read the yFiles WPF release notes. Test and experience yFiles WPF with a 30-day evaluation version. Take a look at our gallery for an enjoyable collection of graph layouts automatically generated by yFiles layout algorithms.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.