If you're an IoT Community member or just love the Internet of Things, you're probably looking forward to IoT Slam Live 2017. Scheduled for June 21-22 in the heart of North Carolina's Research Triangle Park, the event promises to unveil some of the latest trends, tech, and advice for working in the IoT space.
And now you've got a ticket.
Well, a virtual one, at least.
DZone will be on the event floor on Wednesday and Thursday, but for those who can't make it there (or couldn't get a pass before they sold out), never fear!
We'll be there on-site, but the good people at IoT Slam also provided us with a virtual pass not only for our staff, but for the community as a whole. So, here's our gift to you!
This is a standard virtual pass, meaning you get:
Full access to all IoT Slam live virtual broadcast sessions (June 21-22).
Access to online content for three months.
Annual premium membership to Internet of Things Community.
Full access to all IoT Slam 2015 Materials.
Full access to all IoT Slam 2016 Materials.
If you're interested, here is a link to the full agenda. To save you some time, the virtual broadcasts are listed below (those with unlisted times are virtual-0nly sessions and should be available throughout the event):
- 12:15-12:45 EST: The Importance of Edge in IoT, by Microsoft's Sam George.
- How IoT Can Help Service the Customer Better in Healthcare, by Gurudeva B. Kalledevarpurada.
- IOT-FY, IOTMAP, IoTEST, by Tom Van de Ven.
- Building Intelligent Connected Products Using AI, Cognitive, and Blockchain, by Naveen Balani.
- The Dark Side of IoT, by Tanuj Mohan.
- AI Disruption From Autonomous Vehicles, by Sudha Jamthe.
- Swarms of Machines: The New Way to Solve Your Problem. No Drones Required, by Anthony Howcroft.
- Collaboration Best Practices in IoT Alliances, by Mike Nevin.
- How Quantum Computing Can Help Address Some of the Biggest Challenges in IoT, by Scott Amyx.
- How to Successfully Innovate and Execute in IoT, by Scott Amyx.
- What Are the Possibilities That IoT Holds for the Build Environment? by Manny Linhares
- Patient Centered Design, by Rebecca Rusk.
- IoT Security: A Practical, End-to-End Framework Proposal, by Richard Phan.
- Provider Cost and Quality Index: PQI, by Bill Schneider.
- Deep Learning for IoT: Is There a Shallow End of the Pool? by Venu Vasudevan.
- Developing for the Interoperable Internet of Things, by Clarke Stevens.
- Securing the Internet of Things, by Ben Garcia.
- 7 Steps to a Successful IoT-for-Healthcare Strategy, by Phillip Simulis.
- Wrong Swipe: No Need to Enter Your PIN or Password, by Dipto Chakravarty.
- Enhancing Airline Passengers via the Digital Airport, by Shyam Varan Nath.
- 5 Pitfalls of Cellular IoT Device Design and How to Avoid Them, by Saul Einbinder.
- 7 Strategies to Increase IoT Security, by Hector del Castillo.
- 12:15-12:45 EST: Virtual Keynote
That's All Folks
And that's the long and short of it! As mentioned, we'll be on the floor, so check out the full schedule and let us know if there's something in particular that catches your eye. If so, we'll do our best to cover those talks and discussions and report back to you.
Otherwise, we hope you enjoy your virtual ticket to the IoT event of the season!